Well Toy Story really started it all didn't it? It made paying money to watch animation on a big screen as commonplace as looking both ways before crossing the street. I thought to myself when a third installment was announced..."Really??? do we need really another Toy Story...with all these NEW animations with all NEW characters coming out every other week...what STORY do these old toys have left to tell?"
The Answer? Easily one of the BEST I have seen in a long time!!!
Disney/Pixar has taken these old toys that Andy (and just about everybody else) forgot about and gave them purpose again and breathed new life into a classic franchise. I was entertained and completely lost in the ride thanks to one of the BEST music scores in recent times that drives this story through it's hills and valleys and inevitably to the top of the now massive heap of animated movies where it belongs...
I Loved It...just when I thought they couldn't make a better Toy Story, they did....

No comments:
Post a Comment