Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ka-BOOM!

Ok, I  have never read a single Jonah Hex comic. I really know nothing about the characters. What  I DO know is John Malkovich NEVER disappoints, and Josh Brolin ALWAYS hits it out of the park, so no matter what the story is about, I already got my money's worth just having a chance to watch these two go at it.
Jonah Hex comes out Two Guns a Blazin' and doesn't stop!!! It is interesting how these pioneers of destruction think they are so tough with their dynamite and wonder what they would say if they saw a glimpse of the toys available today. Megan Fox saw limited screen time which surprised me, but her message is clear with just about everything she does... "She ain't much for being OWNED! " and proves in this film she can HOLD HER OWN with the best and is willing to take chances, and folks...she is just getting warmed up!
Jonah Hex did run out of ammo early, clocking only an hour and twenty three minutes. Looking online after the movie at comic covers of Hex, I can say the casting was perfect. So, although knowing nothing of the story or characters,and still coming out entertained...I declare Jonah Hex.....

No comments:

Post a Comment